Signs of Skin Aging and How to Fix Them
Now a day science has developed a lot but one thing is still not done by science and technology which is to stop aging process. But you can take care of skin and some natural home remedies to slow the aging process.
- Crow’s –Feet
Crow’s-Feet means the fine lines on eye outside corners, it is the first signs of aging. It usually starts appearing in the age of mid-20s and become darker with the age.
- Softly massage with vitamin E oil around the eyes twice in daily. If you don’t have vitamin E oil then you can use few vitamin E capsules and bread them and use the oil.
- You can also use aloe Vera gel for eye massage before going to bed every day.
Wrinkles are usually creased which formed on the skin with ages. It is very common sign of natural aging that appearing after 25. Wrinkles forms mostly on face, neck, back on the hands and top of the forearms.
- Daily massage on the affected area with warm olive oil or coconut oil, it can help to reduce wrinkle and it also moisturized your skin. In winter you can also apply this remedy to moisture your skin with remove wrinkles.
- You can also make a mask with mashed ripe banana, papaya or avocado and apply on your face. Leave this mask at least 30 minutes, and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Do this remedy 2 to 3 times in a week.
- Dry Skin
When you started felling that your well hydrated soft skin suddenly start drying and rough then it means you have been start skin aging problem.
At this age skin doesn’t produce much more natural oil to keep skin soft that why the skin top layers become dry.
- Rub some olive oil on your skin and massage softly before 30 minutes to taking a shower. After shower apply a light moisturizer to hydrate your skin for some more time.
- You can also run honey and milk cream and leave for 5 minutes before taking a bath
- Saggy Skin
Another major sign of aging is sagging skin, due to lose moisture of skin it get saggy and loose skin. The factor of saggy skin is excessive harmful sun rays, poor diet, dehydration and use harmful chemicals apply on skin.
- To treat with saggy skin use egg white mask, it is the best treatment for saggy skin. Add 1 tablespoon of plain yogurt and one egg white. Mix it together and apply it on your face and neck and leave for 20 to 30 minutes after rinse it off. Do this remedy 2 to 3 times in a week.
- You can also regular massage with warm olive oil or coconut oil, it help to tighten loose skin and keep it firm and smooth.
- Age Spot and Discolored Skin Tone
At the age grow you can see your skin color discolored and getting age spot on your face. Due to hormonal changes in the body at aging it can make skin darker at some area.
- Take some fresh lemon juice and rub on your skin using cotton ball. Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes, and then wash it off with plane water. Do this remedy twice a day.
- Apply aloe Vera gel on face before going to bed, leave it on overnight and wash in the morning also protect your skin from sun by using sunscreen lotion.